About the project
This project seeks to promote and communicate the EU facilitated dialogue by bringing people and attitudes closer together. Activities have been designed to reach out to the wider public – including, Kosovo Albanians, Kosovo Serbs and Serbian citizens to highlight the ‘good news stories’ of the impact of the technical dialogue. Research will magnify the human stories that have benefited from the technical agreements and at the same time, present different perspectives and challenges of the dialogue. The peer-to-peer component offers participants opportunities to engage with other perspectives, build alliances and challenge stereotypes and misconceptions which will contribute to constructive discussions on the dialogue.
Promoting and Communicating Benefits of the Kosovo - Serbia EU Facilitated Dialogue
- Communication Outreach on Kosovo Serbia Dialogue
- Research, Publications and Conferences
- Peer to Peer Cooperation
- Local Engagement
- Consortium Strengthening
The overall objective of the action is to promote and communicate the benefits of the EU facilitated technical dialogue on the normalisation of relations between Kosovo and Serbia to the wider public by focusing on a number of communication and outreach activities, peer-to-peer cooperation, research and local engagement.
- Broaden the support for the Belgrade-Pristina EU facilitated technical dialogue and normalisation of relations between citizens from Kosovo and Serbia by creating effective channels for sharing the benefits and outcomes of the dialogue.
- Review the citizens’ perspective on the Belgrade-Pristina technical dialogue and its process to allow a better attuned normalisation process and measures.
- Facilitate cooperation and networking among, youth, CSOs, opinion-makers and media to support the Belgrade-Pristina technical dialogue.
- Enhance communication and fostering the citizens’ progressive perspective on the Belgrade-Pristina technical dialogue and normalisation of relations.
- Establish a standing group of CSOs and think-tanks capable of advocating for and supporting the technical dialogue between Belgrade and Pristina.